Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Munich Mittwoch

I had an excellent dinner at the hotel restaurant last night. The restaurant has a wooden deck terrace area with a nice courtyard view. The weather was beautiful, perfect for an outdoor dinner.
I think I've adjusted to the time change. I went to bed around midnight, and slept through until my alarm went off at 6:45. It was another beautiful day today so I walked to and from the office again. The walk takes me through a nice residential area with a park on one side. We had lunch at the employee cafeteria again, and the chicken wings were pretty good.

While walking to and from work, I've noticed many of the cars have German flags flying from the windows. I thought the Germans must be very patriotic, until I was talking with one of the German guys today and found out that Germany is playing Turkey tonight in the Euro Soccer Semi Finals. I guess there will be some partying if they win.

The work is going good. I expect to be able to take some free time to enjoy the sights Munich has to offer this weekend. I'll take some pictures and post them here.
Stay tuned.

No comments: