Monday, July 7, 2008

Measure Up Monday

I'm back from my trip, but not back in my own bed. Colleen and Tim are having a little getaway to Las Vegas, so we are cat sitting for them in their condo. The multiple flights of stairs should help keep my weight loss program on track this week.

I just spent 2 weeks eating in restaurants every day including a couple of McDonalds meals. But I also did a lot of walking and climbed a couple of mountains, so I was really hoping to at least break even for the trip and not gain anything.

I didn't have my scale or tape measure this morning, but Colleen has an electronic scale similar to ours so I used that. Janet said it weighed her about the same as the last time she was on our scale, so I'm going to have to trust its accuracy. I was pleased to see the scale read 214 this morning, which means I actually managed to lose 2 pounds over the 2 weeks I spent in Munich.

DateWeightGain/LossUpper WaistLower Waist
6/16/08219---45.041.0
6/23/08216-345.041.0
7/7/08214-245.041.0

No comments: