Monday, July 14, 2008

Measure Up Monday - Paying the Piper

I have to admit that for the past week I have been behaving like I was not on a weight loss plan. We were staying at Colleen's condo for the week and acting like we were on vacation. We tried some new restaurants and returned to a few favorites, and I put my calorie counting aside. So now I must pay the piper, face the music, take my lumps, etc.

It could be that I'm experiencing one of those temporary weight fluctuations, or that Colleen's scale was in fact weighing me less than my home scale, or that the moon was on the opposite side of the earth this morning and the extra gravitational pull increased my weight on the scale :). But the sad news is that I'm 4 pounds heavier this Monday than I was last week. I'm not discouraged though. I'm ready to get serious again and make the necessary effort to progess toward my goal. Next week will be better, I promise.

DateWeightGain/LossUpper WaistLower Waist
6/16/08219---45.041.0
6/23/08216-345.041.0
7/7/08214-245.041.0
7/14/08218+444.041.0

1 comment:

Colleen said...

If it makes you feel any better, I think Vegas/Roadtripping had the same 4 lb effect on both me and Tim too.