Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Name That Landmark: Reprise

Here's a game I haven't played for a long time. The idea is that I'll post a series of pictures starting from a satellite view and getting progressively closer. If you're interested, you can try to guess the landmark I'm zooming in on. The last time I played this, I chose landmarks that I had already visited. This time around I'll be using locations that I haven't visited yet, but would like to see someday.

This first one is more of a location that I'd like to visit rather than a specific landmark. Here's a satellite view. Click on the picture for a wider view if you need it.

It's been a while since I've posted regularly on this blog, so I'll wait a day or two for any potential readers to notice the post before I put up the next view.

1 comment:

Danny said...

There are a lot of interesting places to visit on that map. I've got a guess, but I'll wait until you zoom in a little closer before I say anything about it.