Sunday, September 18, 2022

RV Odyssey

With plans to do a lot more domestic travel with an emphasis on road trips, we started shopping for a class B RV in March of this year. We ended up choosing a 2022 Thor Sequence. So far, we’ve only done a couple of overnight trips with it, but we are about to embark on a 33 day, 7500 mile trip across the USA.

Preparing for such a trip has been taxing. There's so many things to consider when staying away from home for so long. And deciding what we can bring with and what should stay behind is equally challenging.

Some people name their B vans, and I chose to call ours The Tardis, but trust me, it's not bigger on the inside. :)

I'm hoping to log some of the trip details here like gas prices, mileage, and campground info. And I'll try to share some impressions of our experience as well as some pictures.  I probably won't post every day, but check back every few days for an update.


The Tardis

Entrance

Cab area with pet guard and curtains

Blackout curtains closed

Pet perch

Sleeping area


2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Let the journey begin! Safe travels!

Julie said...

Oooh, I'm so excited for you two. Is kitty coming too? I hope so. You two will be like Nomads. Fun.