Monday, June 22, 2009

New Video

Sunday was father's day, and we all got together yesterday morning for breakfast. I like making breakfast, and Saturday mornings are usually pancake day at my house. But I didn't have to cook today. We enjoyed French toast, cinnamon rolls, coffee, and at my special request, bacon. It was nice getting together with everyone. And I received a new Belgian waffle iron so now we can have waffles for Saturday breakfast more often.

Sunday afternoon, I finally got around to setting up a camera to make a new YouTube video. I didn't bother with all the fancy recording gear, I just used the camera audio. So you might hear a few birds tweeting, or train whistles, but it makes for a natural, relaxed video which is just what it was.

The song is Jimmy Buffett's "Changes In Latitudes"



Click here to comment and rate!

No comments: