Today we were startled awake around 6:15 by the fire alarm. I poked my head into the hallway and saw several others doing the same. Janet called the front desk and was told it was a false alarm. Today there was a notice on the front desk apologizing for the incident. We all managed to get back to sleep and slept in later than any day so far.
Musings On Travel Abroad
- Driving on the left was not hard to adjust to. I've already had some previous experience with it.
- Shifting a 6 speed manual transmission with my left hand presented a whole new learning curve.
- Black and white pudding is not what it sounds like.
- Washcloths have 4 fingers and a thumb.
- Your first floor room is on the second floor.
- 30 is hot, 20 is nice, 10 is cool, 0 is ice.
- Roundabouts are cool.