Monday, December 29, 2008

Bonzer WebLink Monday (aka Measure Up Monday)

I'm still on holiday from rigorously monitoring my weight, but I can honestly say I have not veered too far and could reasonably be called maintaining.

I promised to try and have an interesting link here every Monday. It seems my idea of interesting may not match everyone else's. If you know of an interesting link with general appeal, email it to me. Otherwise, it's my blog so I get to pick.

Today's link is to Yesterland. While your grandchildren will probably be able to ride the flying Dumbo ride just like you did, there are dozens of other Disneyland attractions that have become outdated or removed to make room for something else. Yesterland documents what has disappeared from Disneyland over the years.

No comments: